"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everyone in the room looked up expectantly at the colonel.
- There, he went through the same performance, but, after playing with the box a little, the child offered it back to him, looking up expectantly.
- He dropped it at her feet and looked up expectantly.
- He looked up expectantly to see the result of his statement.
- She settled in around the center post and looked up at Robert expectantly.
- He turned away toward the doorway, looking up at her expectantly.
- She sat back and the dog looked up at her expectantly.
- They looked up at him expectantly, waiting for their morning walk.
- The boy looked up expectantly at the man in the control booth.
- She looked up expectantly, in some relief at seeing him so soon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.