"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If only that rim didn't look so uninviting from the free-throw line.
- Seen close to, he looked even more uninviting.
- The ridge of shaley rock where the shots had come from looked uninviting, though.
- Half hidden by the growing darkness, it looked uninviting and solitary-like so much of her life.
- From the outside, the contemporary dance world can look uninviting.
- Unfortunately, the terrain looked uninviting, to say the least.
- Under that grey pall, the sky looked cold and uninviting.
- It was the kind of street that would look drab and uninviting whatever the weather.
- The rear of his house looked blank and uninviting, like a beachfront park after closing time.
- The vent looked dark and uninviting but at that moment our options were pretty limited.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.