"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This approach makes whole sectors, including automobiles and banks, look unattractive.
- Maybe our killer just wanted him to look unattractive in death.
- "It seemed like a good idea at the time, but it looks very unattractive."
- But you'd think they went out of their way to make humans look unattractive.
- His first reason was that Minna looked so unattractive in her photographs.
- So many people will not even bother to look around a place which from the outside looks unattractive and neglected.
- Some of them wait until they use their boats for the first time in a season; others think the sticker looks unattractive.
- This practice is believed to have started because the women wanted to look unattractive to males from neighboring tribes.
- Alliance with Athens again looked unattractive and the allies complained.
- The dead flowers look so unattractive I'd like to cut them off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.