"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A thick lock of dark brown hair had come loose and curved across his brow, making him look even more disconcertingly like Frank.
- A tall woman with white hair and Brianna's face, and a blue-eyed gaze that looked disconcertingly beyond her.
- She drifted back into the room and handed me a glass of what looked disconcertingly like quick set cement.
- Out of the murk ahead of us emerged what looked disconcertingly like an orange snowman.
- It was an eccentric image that made them look disconcertingly like a vaudeville team.
- A ghostly figure appeared just within the veil, standing on the water, chin in palm, looking disconcertingly at the spot where the caravel had been.
- But the bed was on a steel frame with wheels that made it look disconcertingly like a hospital bed.
- Their place was about a klick from the lake, in a copse of evergreens that looked disconcertingly like palm trees on Earth.
- She looked disconcertingly at her own destroyed arms as she spoke, making her point all too clear.
- Baring his teeth, he looked disconcertingly like a full-blooded Klingon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.