"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On hearing that, Katy only began to look dazed again.
- We used to, watch them arrive, looking dazed and disappointed.
- The boy who should have been dead was sitting on the ground rubbing his head, looking dazed and very much alive.
- Looking confused and dazed, the executioner backed off a step or two.
- A woman was getting out of the sedan in front, looking dazed and angry.
- I asked her; but she only looked more dazed than ever, and said that she did not know.
- He walked into the courtroom today looking less dazed than during his first appearance Jan. 24.
- Come, no need to look so dazed, I know you are awake now.
- Q was floating in front of them, spinning around, looking confused and dazed.
- The drug didn't put him out, just made him look more dazed than before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.