"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A slow starter, she crawled out of bed and looked groggily around for something to wear.
- They looked at it groggily, and Joe said, "Too bad.
- He looked groggily at the woman who had arrived.
- He managed to raise himself on one elbow and looked groggily around.
- He lifted himself on one elbow and looked groggily over the side.
- By this time the Konor was groggily looking around.
- She sat up partway and looked groggily through the doorway.
- The giant looked groggily up at me past the slender blade of my weapon.
- Sure enough, the man's eyes drifted open, and he looked groggily about the room.
- I looked rather groggily toward Lucas, but he had stretched out and was already beginning to snore.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.