"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She still looked groggy, but the stimulant was taking effect.
- The woman under the sheet looked groggy, but she was trying to pull herself together.
- The man whose head had been caught inside looked groggy but was still conscious.
- Van Persie is on his feet now, but still looking a little groggy.
- When one opened the passenger door, she sat up, trying to look groggy.
- We ran into Bucket right away, looking groggy as he headed for his own pallet.
- He's lying here looking groggy, and he doesn't seem able to speak.
- He was staggering to his feet again, looking groggy but relieved.
- A moment later she sat up, looking groggy and bewildered.
- His friends at school were teasing him because he looked slow and groggy, his mother said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.