"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes, things look clunky for good reason.
- These first-generation products may look clunky, but like all other digital products, they seem destined to evolve almost overnight.
- The Russian sniper rifles looked a little clunky, but they shot pretty well-at least out to eight hundred meters.
- The craft looked clunky, crude, and compared to the grace of Gaijin technology very obviously human.
- Netscape 6), users will think the program looks clunky.
- "They look too clunky," Ms. Kenigsberg said, waving her cookie.
- Mr. Lauren is one designer who does tailored wool dresses that do not look boring or clunky.
- That's because manufacturers readily cater to misplaced vanity - women's unwillingness to change shoe size for fear of looking clunky.
- Now Digital is beseiged by a host of smaller competitors whose personal computers and work stations often make its minicomputers look clunky and expensive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.