"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A sunburned American, already looking ungainly and out of place in the jungle?
- Nor did they look ungainly on the end of her legs as her long feet usually did.
- He stared at the undercarriage, which looked bulky and ungainly.
- Just standing in a lake looking a little ungainly with her large drooping nose and huge body.
- Parked alongside, the previous version looks ungainly but somehow more in keeping.
- Tall and thin, he looked ungainly on the small upright chair.
- It was the first time Madeleine had seen him look at all ungainly.
- I first watched him playing for Derby reserves and he looked ungainly.
- And if you think they look ungainly, try hitching a lift on one some time.
- Morok always looked ungainly on the ground, but, in the air, he was a picture of grace and form.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.