"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I glanced up the path, which did look steep and rather rough.
- "So the whole thing looks pretty rough to me."
- He may look rough and unseemly, but there is no reason for you to fear him.
- On 18 May 1922 he was looking rough at the edges.
- Though she had not been bothered, the men at the Fort looked very rough.
- The sledding looks rough, of course, especially within the division.
- In one place, the wall was set back inches from the base and the mortar edge looked very rough.
- I thought he had looked rough for some time.
- But she did know that Jack was looking a little rough around the edges.
- You're still looking a bit rough after the accident on Saturday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.