"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are several points where the video looks grainy, adding to the effect of the song.
- The consequence is that the image looks grainy or dithered-not a particularly surprising result for remote access.
- The picture looks big but grainy, as if seen through a sieve.
- Process for a few seconds, until the mixture looks grainy.
- My face looked grainy and did not seem to fit.
- It looks grainy and you can tell where the brush marks are.
- If it looks grainy or curdled, beat in additional softened butter, a teaspoonful at a time.
- His skin looked grainy, as in an old photograph.
- No anti-aliasing is used with this blend mode, so the pictures may look grainy and harsh.
- He said CNN felt that a still photo taken from the tape would "look too grainy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.