"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was one of those colourless days when everything looks heavy and harsh.
- It looks harsh, I know, but it's the only way.
- In the light from the operating room coming through the window, her face looked harsh, heavily painted.
- This creates a softer, more natural effect using the same shade can look harsh.
- But then the drawing becomes spikier, and the creatures look harsh.
- Internet discussion does often makes words look harsh, when you are simply making a firm point.
- His skin was drawn too tight, making him look especially harsh and stern.
- It looks harsh given the offence - but that's the point.
- David planted his feet in the middle of Melanie's motel room, looking harsh.
- Everything looked less harsh in the moonlight, and he rubbed some of the tension from his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.