"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- - we also look broadly at what else they bring to the table.
- Participants at the fourth consultation looked broadly at the impact of the epidemic among African Americans.
- The cross-disciplinary center broadly looks at the intersection of information to its physical representation.
- - why would you not look broadly at what else they bring to the table?
- "If it's not an effort to scapegoat but an effort to look broadly at the issues, I think people will participate."
- Nonetheless, he added, "before anybody should panic, one might look broadly at the societal impact."
- "If you look at the market share of the firm broadly across all businesses," he said, "we either maintained or built share."
- In Vibe, most of our coverage is urban or black, but we also look at the world broadly from a global perspective.
- But, looking broadly at various avant-garde movements between the 1890s and the 1920s, we can propose certain hypotheses which can be tested by research.
- "The Journal's job is to look at medicine broadly," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.