"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From outside it looked narrow enough for me to put my arms around.
- But then when you read the fine print, it looks a lot more narrow.
- As a result, the leaves become deformed and folded, looking very narrow.
- The streets looked narrow near the harbor, but wider farther up the hill.
- The track looked narrow, but that was because it had become overgrown near the road.
- They effects compressed the road and make it look very narrow.
- "It looks rather narrow for a man to pass."
- The space between those prongs of stone looked very narrow.
- If seen from the front, the body looks quite narrow.
- This new hole looked even more dank and narrow than the first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.