"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Siegfried looked at him narrowly for a moment, then turned away.
- But even looking narrowly at the savings rate, the news there is not all bad.
- She looked at him narrowly, but he returned her gaze with an innocent eye.
- She took a deep breath and looked at him narrowly.
- He looked narrowly at the too-still figure on his bed.
- Ilihi looked at him narrowly, and thought about that for a while, too.
- I could see him looking at me narrowly for my reaction.
- He looked at me narrowly out of his small, bright eyes.
- He looked narrowly at his brother without moving his head.
- She looked at him narrowly, her head on one side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.