"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Discretionary business travel is usually among the first expenditures to be cut when quarterly results start looking wobbly.
- She looked a little wobbly, as if she might need to sit down.
- But on Thursday evening, the tipping-point theory was looking pretty wobbly itself.
- That explanation looks wobbly in the context of the established facts and timetable.
- That bottom set looks kind of wobbly to me.
- He looked a little wobbly, but was definitely on the mend.
- Kuo looked very wobbly in the knees as he got to his feet when the President stood, signaling an end to the meeting.
- She was starting to look a little wobbly.
- Looking wobbly and uncertain, the woman rose to her feet.
- That wheel looked a bit wobbly to me, and I was only trying to 'elp.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.