"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But beyond the technology sector, the stock market no longer looks so precarious.
- Chernenko's position began to look precarious; Gorbachev was getting stronger by the day.
- The point is that even before the attack, our economic condition was looking unusually precarious.
- The Mazda looked precarious enough, sitting on its side.
- His hold on the Blackburn job is looking increasingly precarious.
- The situation still looked precarious in the eastern circle.
- At least one of the world's financial trouble spots looks less precarious.
- It looked precarious but she was in no danger.
- If growth doesn't eventually return in the way predicted, then Britain's position will once again look precarious.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.