"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm not so sure about your idea for the long list.
- A long list of things we did not get to do.
- For that we have a long list of people to thank.
- I was pretty sure that we could make a very long list of questions she wouldn't know the answer to.
- After she had run through a long list, he stopped her again.
- He has as long list of former students throughout the music industry and in higher education.
- Do you have a long waiting list for your school?
- I know that's a long list but help us out here.
- Yet another wrong added to a long list of them.
- I could give a much longer list of the things that we are doing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.