"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Vicious, self-serving lies!
- Intellectually, he knew it could all be a self-serving lie; instinctively, he knew it was the truth, at least as Horus believed it.
- Mr. Flikshtein dismisses the complaint as a self-serving lie.
- "The story should not come from us," Tyrion said, "or it will be seen for a self-serving lie."
- Just because it sounded like a self-serving lie didn't mean it was.
- "I dare because I'm a witch, and can tell truth from falsehood, and I'm tired of hearing your self-serving lies," Adagan said wearily.
- Baker's own account of how he lost his teeth - supposedly after a beating involving a drug connection - is branded a self-serving lie by one of the women who knew him best.
- Interpretation is at a minimum throughout, and Pollak soon reduces his all-powerful beast to a broth of pernicious, self-serving lies.
- And because politics is never without purveyors of egregious, self-serving lies, the play is perpetually relevant.
- That prosecutors can and do suborn the self-serving lies of jailhouse informants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.