"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The lawyer and pundit enumerates "liberal lies about the American right."
- Mearsheimer argues that there are five types of international lies: inter-state lies, fear-mongering, strategic cover-ups, nationalist myths, and liberal lies.
- Mearsheimer suggests that most political lies fall into one of five categories: inter-state lies, fear-mongering, strategic cover-ups, nationalist myths, and liberal lies.
- He regurgitates the liberal lies of the media over dinner and doesn't even see the contradiction in his own lifestyle.
- Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data Coulter, Ann H. Slander : liberal lies about the American right / Ann Coulter.
- The right hates science because the data contradict (in the case of homosexuality) Leviticus; the left because the data contradict the liberal lie that we're environment-created, not hard-wired in any way.
- Ann Coulter called Obama Zombies "piercing, eye-opening, and deliciously witty" and said it "is required reading for an entire generation who have been sold liberal lies."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.