"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do not listen to the official lies, turn your head away.
- Some apartheid-era hit men and police in their confessions have exposed decades of official lies.
- Yet the agony of speaking to strangers now, of telling official lies, was more than she could endure.
- As you recall from Vietnam, Americans deeply resent credibility gaps and official lies.
- A lie, that last, but an official lie.
- However, many of the 'official' lies are so deeply buried in the narrative of everyday life that they have become almost invisible.
- This time around, with the administration's credibility ruined by Iraq, official lies about science didn't fly.
- The Wright case arises, moreover, against a background of public disgust with official lies and misconduct.
- The demonstrators rejected the explanation as another official lie.
- In any case, contrary to the official lies, one thing is sure: these threats are not justified by the danger which Iraq would represent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.