"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But most clubs have said they don't plan to use their top minor league prospects as replacements.
- I had a baseball contact who told me Elway was not a major league prospect.
- Once he achieved this, Tinning finally developed into a major league prospect.
- The Royals wanted the three players they eventually got, plus a minor league prospect.
- They are not using any of their minor league prospects in games.
- He played shortstop, where his defense and arm strength made him a top major league prospect.
- Lajoie has known Anderson since they were young, minor league prospects in the late 1950's.
- But at the time, no university with a decent culinary program was also recruiting major league prospects.
- So far, the club has vowed not to put its minor league prospects in the line of fire.
- So, he wanted to create a left-handed major league prospect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.