"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the 1946-1948 seasons the league went on the road for spring training.
- "He told me to cancel the press conference because the league was going under."
- He sold his interest in 1990, and the league went out of business the following year.
- Next season, the league will go back to 16 conference games.
- But the league has gone five years without a labor agreement.
- I know it helped us last year when we won in five and the other league went seven.
- "I'm waiting to see what the league is going to do."
- "If the league is not going to stand by me, then I'll just say thank you very much and move on."
- That outdoor league went out of business 10 years ago.
- If the league does go down to the wire we couldn't have a much more difficult final game than away to them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.