"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guangzhou successfully achieved Super League champion for the first time in the club's history.
- Loose-forward agrees a new five-year contract with the Super League champions.
- There is clearly just no stopping Super League champions Wigan Warriors.
- He was named man of the match after making several fine try-saving tackles against the eventual Super League champions.
- Huddersfield's six-win run comes to an end against Super League champions, Leeds.
- The League format changed in 1998 and the championship became a play off series to determine the Super League champions.
- England winger Ryan Hall signs contract to keep him at the Super League champions for the next five years.
- Since 1998 a play-off system has been used to determine the Super League champions.
- The conversion was successful, so the Super League champions led 6-0 after only two minutes.
- According to the rules of the draw, the previous season's State Cup champions and Super League champions may not meet before the final phase.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.