"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league would run from the fall to the spring, with the idea that players could be brought up during the season.
- The league runs car races across the country from spring until late summer.
- The league ran an annual competition from 1999 to 2010.
- The league stepped in and ran the Rush during the 2012 season.
- As part of this process, the league ran an expansion draft.
- But the league ran into financial problems and folded after one year.
- The recreational league runs its program in the spring and fall.
- Major league scoring the past two years has dropped from 10.72 runs a game to 9.60 to 9.25.
- Play opened in late April 1908 and the league ran into problems almost immediately.
- Since 2009, the league has run with 16 stable clubs participating in each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.