"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stratford Hall is a member of a number of independent school leagues.
- St. Paul's is noted to have produced some of the best crew eights in high school leagues.
- It is a small school league with other small schools from mostly east of Cincinnati.
- A few collegiate and high school leagues have voluntarily given up aluminum for wood.
- Large high school leagues are also becoming common.
- Each year thereafter the high school league expanded by adding citywide championships in additional sports.
- Mustafa was spotted by a talent scout while playing in a domestic school league at an early age.
- She began competing in the 4th grade, in a local school league.
- It is the first time since parochial and public school leagues were integrated in 1982 that private schools have been put into their own division.
- Playground ball was the next step, then into the high school league and on to a Chicago amateur girls softball team.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.