"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Try to drink a cup of water or rehydration drink for each large, loose stool you have.
- Gradually the pattern changes, and your baby will start to have larger stools.
- Drink a cup of water or rehydration drink (such as Pedialyte) each time you have a large, loose stool.
- Have you had 1 or more normal-size to large stools that are mostly black or bloody?
- Fissures are often caused by passing a large, hard stool and can be painful.
- Anal fissures are tears in the lining of the anal canal, and hard or large stools cause them.
- Fissures are a common problem that gets worse every time the child passes a large stool.
- The empress had pushed back her large, armed stool to allow the clerks to circle the table freely.
- Upon this larger stool was seated a stern faced man, who scrutinized them closely and silently as they were halted before him.
- You pass a large stool that stretches the anal canal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.