"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For decades, computer designers have tried to figure out how to make computer systems out of single large wafers.
- However, machinery needed to handle and process larger wafers results in increased investment costs to build a single factory.
- The larger wafers can yield more than twice as many chips, which can cut down on manufacturing costs.
- These new fabs will process wafers with 300-millimeter diameters, larger and more complex to make than today's 200-millimeter variety.
- As modern processes use increasingly large wafers, these conditions become increasingly difficult.
- Defect rates are still too high on large wafers to mass produce products at reason able prices.
- The move to larger wafers and higher throughputs has only increased these flow requirements.
- The woman held up a white rectangular wafer, hardly larger than a postage stamp.
- That meant circuit manufacturers could work with larger wafers and produce more chips per wafer.
- The larger wafers reduce costs and improve productivity, but require expensive new chip- making equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.