"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My nose is sort of turned up, and I have a large mouth.
- I asked what you were doing in this corridor, little man with large mouth.
- She had a large mouth and a smile that showed more teeth than humor.
- For the minister and his family he got a small bottle with a large mouth.
- It has a large mouth and four bulging eyes at the very top of its head.
- He threw another one in his large mouth and offered me the plate.
- "It seems to me I have met his large mouth before?"
- The mouth, large enough to swallow a man, was wide open, in strike position.
- Robin, she said to herself, you have a very large mouth.
- It is known to have a large mouth with two fangs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.