"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For all the rest, Let Lion, Moonshine, Wall, and lovers twain At large discourse, while here they do remain.
- The work also stresses a larger discourse on nature, the organic and its place in the contemporary world.
- These debates are part of a larger discourse on intellectual property protection which also reflects differing perspectives on copyright.
- In more formal settings, larger discourses of the Buddha (such as the Diamond Sutra) may be chanted as well.
- Unlike his predecessors, Mondino focuses specifically on anatomical descriptions rather than engaging in a larger discourse on pathology and surgery in general.
- His observations point to a homosexual counterpublic, and offers the idea that homosexuals must otherwise remain "closeted" in order to participate in the larger public discourse.
- The debate about Sidis' manner of upbringing occurred within a larger discourse about the best way to educate children.
- Sexuality, then, is seen as a participation in a larger social discourse and, though in some sense fluid, not as something strictly determinable by the individual.
- For as for large discourses, they are flat things, and not so much noted.
- For example, this method has been used to examine how the Columbine massacre was subsumed into the larger discourse surrounding terrorism in the years after the 9/11 attacks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.