"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Season 1, the superleg was considered to be one large leg.
- They have two large legs, with three toes on each foot.
- This one was almost twice as large, heavy, with a short tail and thick legs.
- The civilian pushed his large legs out in front of him and heaved himself up.
- I sat leaning against one of her large legs as she slowly finished roasting the pig to perfection.
- They have small heads and large legs that appear solidly rooted to the ground.
- The design has its limits, however, as deeper waters require impractically large legs.
- Japan's plan to privatize the largest leg of its national rail system has drawn great interest.
- However, they use their large hind legs for jumping when under threat of predation.
- The ramlike animal, standing 31 inches high, has a small head and large legs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.