"kitchen" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I want to look out my kitchen window and have something to watch."
- For a while, had a view of the kitchen window.
- What was once the front door is now a kitchen window.
- He stopped and turned, looking at her in the light from the open kitchen window.
- They sat at the small table by the kitchen window.
- I looked toward the kitchen window, but it was dark.
- He stopped across the street and looked up at the kitchen window to see if the light was on.
- He walked back to the house and looked through a kitchen window.
- We walked around the house and looked in the kitchen window.
- We walked to the back of the house and looked in the kitchen window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.