"issue" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another critical issue may be the future of the board itself.
- Indeed, the most critical issue is whether the workers will go along.
- "The most critical issue is the physical safety of the building."
- Service to others is the critical issue raised by this project.
- This may be the critical issue in the television hearing.
- The critical issue is to decide which one you're doing.
- In my view, any serious approach to education standards has to address a critical issue.
- In addition to that critical issue there are also a number of other important questions.
- I believe that we need to address two critical issues.
- This is an absolutely critical issue for the next two years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.