"issue" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Little is being done at the state level to address the issue.
- The King did all he could to address the issue.
- Finally, I would like to address the issue of cost.
- And I think we have to address these issues in a very serious way.
- He's going to have to address issues such as law and order.
- County officials said they have been working to address environmental issues.
- I would like to address other issues, but my time is over.
- Players, he said, had good reason to address the issue.
- Now, perhaps, was a chance for him to address the issue.
- "You show your stuff and address the major issues of the campaign."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.