"investment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Second, we will do more to encourage private investment to meet environmental standards.
- But some political leaders are trying to cut taxes and encourage investment.
- But Iraqi leaders are far from clear about how much they want to encourage such investment.
- The conference was meant to encourage trade and investment in his poor country.
- Despite those issues, industry officials said the commission order would help encourage investment in the new services.
- These general tax cuts, he says, will also create jobs and encourage investment.
- We are trying to encourage investments - local and foreign.
- In this view, lower interest rates will encourage little or no additional investment.
- The President's budget encourages investment in a host of ways.
- We will continue to encourage and facilitate new investment from the region.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.