"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he had a hunch that this lieutenant- the third voice-just might welcome Trip's intervention.
- I had welcomed Jay's intervention because it would help me balance a set of books I prided myself on not keeping.
- The state's top judges have welcomed the commission's intervention.
- Learn to trust the inner senses and welcome their intervention in any situation.
- Similarly, he welcomed Europe's intervention to get Iran to stop its nuclear program, saying he was happy to have someone else play the heavy.
- It wasn't that Cranston wouldn't have welcomed Dick's intervention.
- De Courcy welcomed the government's intervention and argued that her opponents were motivated by a personal vendetta.
- Governor Whitman said she, too, welcomed the Justice Department's intervention.
- Both sides in the long-term conflict welcomed his personal intervention.
- And Monsignor Garcia does not welcome the nuns' intervention any more, or their decision to make public their claims.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.