"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just like with any policy implementation, there is such a thing as human error.
- Business process definitions and descriptions are then an integral part of the policy implementation.
- In all these cases these regional organizations are likely to have an impact upon policy implementation.
- Other organizations with an impact upon policy implementation may include the public organizations.
- However, Ottoman officials still had to rely on local elites for policy implementation.
- Better economic measures to quantify care and informal work are necessary for more effective policy implementation.
- This is an example of policy implementation from above.
- He has also authored extensive research reports leading to policy implementation.
- He argued that "policy implementation in the end comes down to the people who actually implement it".
- The Chinese government does not seem to be unaware of these discrepancies in policy implementation on a local level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.