"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It follows the implementation of the Group policies and programs.
- Oversight hearings focus on the implementation and administration of programs created by law.
- The program implementation however, was mostly left to the individual schools, which did not consistently adhere to the program's rules.
- But, she added, such a strategy demands "almost flawless economic program implementation."
- Promote the implementation of policies, programs, laws and regulations based on sustainable development.
- They did not review program implementation in recipient countries.
- Timely provision of information on program implementation to local governments and executive agencies.
- Identify and resolve problems that may impede the effective implementation of programs.
- Engaging with our tribal leadership is critically important for the successful implementation of federal programs.
- Part of this training includes hospital staff on how to properly manage data systems to better monitor and evaluate program implementation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.