"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Strong perfume is an immediate trigger for some, making common spaces (offices, churches) a challenge, and the beauty counters in big department stores a particular hell.
- The immediate trigger for the April 20, 1879, Irishtown mass meeting is disputed.
- The balance of payments situation was the immediate trigger.
- The immediate trigger for the grand ceremony that will be held here on Thursday is a number, a broad span of years: 25 of them.
- This was the immediate trigger for his suicidal protest.
- The immediate trigger for yesterday's slide in shares was the inadequacy of a wheeze the Federal Reserve announced on Wednesday.
- In addition to the immediate trigger of the Rodney King verdicts, a range of other factors were cited as reasons for the unrest.
- Last week's announcement that Britain had frozen $1.6bn of Iranian assets was the immediate trigger for the embassy attack.
- The immediate trigger for the operation was two incidents of kidnapping which occurred in Peshawar on the June 21, 2008.
- A precipitating cause is an immediate trigger that instigates a person's action or behavior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.