"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Selling your products online allows for immediate entry into the global marketplace.
- He reached the second floor and made immediate entry through a half-opened window.
- Those unable to pay the fees required for immediate entry by the British had to join the waiting lists.
- The courses prepare students with skills for immediate entry into the local job market, but many are on career tracks that lead to higher education.
- In particular, he cited fluctuations in house prices as a barrier to immediate entry.
- She gets almost immediate entry and so will live there on her own until J moves in.
- This is an appropriate educational option for students interested in immediate entry into the professional world.
- And the fourth is that the purpose of the search may be seriously prejudiced unless the police can secure immediate entry.
- My second comment concerns the immediate entry into force of the Rules.
- Students will identify an individual and independent creative practice to develop transferable skills for immediate entry into the market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.