"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, Mec Vannin believes the immediate introduction of immigration controls to be a priority.
- Two camps quickly developed, both demanding the immediate introduction of large numbers of jet fighter aircraft.
- This was backed up by a threat of an immediate introduction of a compulsory ID Card scheme.
- They've agreed to immediate introduction of troops from the international coalition beginning, as I said, as early as tomorrow.
- Although he recommended against the immediate introduction of conscription in 1964, Cabinet decide to introduce it anyway.
- The demand by environmental groups for the immediate introduction of a strict PM2.5 limit is unrealistic.
- The serious situation at European level requires the immediate introduction of suitable measures.
- We should also pave the way for the immediate introduction of trade and other economic sanctions in the event of China reneging on its promises.
- At the time we, as the European Parliament, voted in favour of the immediate introduction of the compulsory labelling system.
- Curt was beside him; the Englishman made immediate introductions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.