"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To him she gave the order to make an immediate start.
- As it was, however, he could make an immediate start.
- That, however, and one or two other objections to an immediate start were overruled by Laurier.
- Accordingly, they at once proceeded to saddle their camels for an immediate start.
- For the last century, Americans filing for bankruptcy generally have been able to receive an immediate financial fresh start.
- Their reward was not a counteroffer but the immediate start of an intifada.
- And to achieve that, they asked Judge Hammer to order the immediate start of planning for a regionwide school district.
- We have made an immediate start by giving immediate and specific responses in this sector.
- But they also believed a rehabilitation period would be more effective than an immediate fresh start with a new team.
- The only possibility, an immediate start on organizing free elections, was left in limbo, and the people in the streets took over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.