"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the question of troop levels, she charted a middle ground, warning against an "open-ended commitment" but rejecting an immediate pullout.
- Obviously, an immediate pullout is not a choice, just pandering.
- As for withdrawal, I believe that an immediate pullout would be irresponsible and would leave Iraq worse off.
- The only one of his demands that was addressed was one regarding an immediate pullout from Bihac.
- An immediate pullout would also confirm every prejudice about America's not being able to stomach casualties.
- Congress, though, is not yet prepared to demand an immediate and total pullout from Iraq.
- Mr. Bush is right about the consequences of an immediate pullout - to Iraq, and also to American influence around the world.
- Surveys found that most preferred a gradual withdrawal over time to an immediate pullout.
- An immediate pullout is the only way to achieve some semblance of respect for our disingenuous and increasingly dangerous foreign policy.
- The donor nations warned that they would soon reduce aid, although an immediate pullout of the 34,000 foreign troops is not widely expected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.