"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said there were no immediate casualties and said that some radioactivity had been released over an area of several hundred square yards around the plant.
- Humor, of course, was an immediate casualty.
- No immediate casualties or damage were reported.
- The only immediate casualty of the collapse was a cormorant that sustained a slight cut.
- "But those are just the immediate casualties," the official added.
- An immediate casualty (possible but unlikely) would be one with cardiorespiratory compromise or severe hyperthermia.
- One immediate casualty of the change in conditions was advertising.
- Yesterday's announcements led to one immediate casualty.
- Several small theater groups and a dance organization were immediate casualties.
- But, despite the poor state we were in, the men reacted well to the attack, despite several of them being immediate casualties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.