"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When a position was lost, an immediate attempt was usually made to re-take it with fresh forces.
- He was wise enough to make no immediate attempt to recover lost ground.
- Wisely he made no immediate attempt to force himself back into her good graces.
- The change of tense and immediate attempt at clarification do not escape the young woman's notice.
- That, at least, looked to have finally dissuaded her from any immediate attempt to try to fight her way through.
- Yet the cloaked figure made no immediate attempt to reach the roof.
- No immediate attempt to contact the earth seems evident.
- The diamond king was led and allowed to win, an immediate attempt to correct the timing for a squeeze.
- The ibis made no immediate attempt to push up more shoots.
- Neither of us made any immediate attempt to get up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.