"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Expecting an immediate infantry assault, the German defenders returned to their forward positions.
- As the door slapped shut behind me, the immediate assault on my senses nearly knocked me off my feet.
- Tasia leaned back, relieved at least that the Admiral hadn't ordered an immediate assault.
- For many, the only justification for the 'flank march' was an immediate assault upon Sevastopol.
- Thus, an immediate follow-up assault on North America had been averted.
- A man who somehow felt his post was removed from immediate assault, the patrol farthest away from the area of contention.
- The latest batch of intelligence reports had arrived at the headquarters and they seemed to point to an immediate assault.
- I'm ordering an immediate assault on the planet.
- The town was completely surrounded on October 25, and might have fallen, had the Ottomans attempted an immediate assault.
- Although their forces surrounded the town, they did not press home any immediate assault.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.