"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They will have to wait while the trees are hauled away.
- I had it pulled all the way down and hauled away.
- Since then, most of the buildings have been hauled away.
- Twenty minutes, half an hour at the most, and he's going to start to haul away.
- And there had been a lot of trash to haul away.
- On Monday alone, 13 trucks from 12 different companies were hauled away.
- The infected children watch as the bodies are being hauled away.
- All we need to do is get each body into it, then haul away.
- No matter how many grains of sand we haul away.
- He gets hauled away in a police car while she looks on, heartbroken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.