"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Terb promptly handed me a stack of orders to stamp!
- He handed the tape to Massey, who promptly handed it over to Reynolds.
- He surrendered to the British, who promptly handed him over to Honduran authorities.
- The sock contained about sixty dollars, which he promptly handed to Goodnight.
- Lamo repaid that trust by promptly handing over the 23-year-old intelligence specialist to the military authorities.
- My oldest daughter brought it home as part of a garden-club project for seventh graders and promptly handed it over to my care.
- Griff promptly handed him the folded paper that Gabby had brought.
- - promptly handed the 1993 Super Bowl over to Phoenix.
- On the next play, O'Brien promptly handed the ball to Chaffey, and he gained 3 yards.
- She then promptly handed over the 15th-century version of a fat check.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.