"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They said she was a Mexican immigrant who made a living by handing out fliers in the neighborhood.
- The group handed out fliers after the grand jury ruling, promoting a community meeting tonight.
- The police here did arrest four men on Thursday for handing out fliers about tonight's rally.
- Handing out fliers for a local shop while growing up in Queens.
- "Sometimes I make money by handing out fliers on the street," he said.
- Security personnel at airports handed out fliers with the new regulations.
- They handed out fliers and wrote letters to the editors of local papers.
- Among other things, it was falsely claimed that he handed out fliers on the street.
- Organizers handed out fliers, and a couple in their 60's waved off an offer to attend.
- The only way to reach voters is to go to them directly by holding rallies and handing out fliers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.