"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Have we not yet had enough of handing power and control to the money men?
- Otherwise, the person we hand power to will be stigmatized as an American puppet.
- Nato has begun the long process of handing power over to Afghan forces.
- Etiaba handed power back to him after the court ruling.
- She didn't exactly meet his eyes; she knew better than to hand him that much power when he was in a mood to use it.
- The junta then stepped down and handed power to Ulate.
- Well, we have to spend the next few hours getting everything together for handing power back over.
- The army handed power to a civilian government last year, but the military's primacy is entrenched in the country's constitution.
- But what worries me is this: How often do you see people voluntarily handing power back these days?
- If all goes according to plan, he will be the last foreigner to administer Bosnia before handing power to its citizens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.